Sunday, November 23, 2008

Toys, Toys & More Toys

Recently I've had the six week fussies.  Don't ask me why I fuss, it's none of your business!  It's my right to fuss.

I've driven Mommy into a buying frenzy, trying to find something that would soothe and entertain me.
First she bought me some wrist rattles.  
They're suppose to help me figure out that my limbs are attached to my body.
They are somewhat interesting... 

Then she bought me a Rainforest Play Gym.
Not bad, Mommy.  But I still prefer the bouncey ball.

She also bought me this cradle swing.  
She thought I would like the cushiony plushness. 
I hate this smothering swing!  It made my fussies even worse.  
I made Mommy return it. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought the wrist rattles were for punishment?

Allison said...

Does the cushy swing come in adult sizes? Looks good to me.

Carolyn said...

wow how do you have space for all these things?

Evelyn said...

I know I'd like to be put in a plush womb-like swing!