Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Ordinary Binkys, Please

Mommy and Daddy have tried without success to get me to use a pacifier.  They're simply not as nice as Mommy, my human pacifier.  Besides which, I'm not fond of their loud garish colors and tacky design.  But Mommy finally found a pacifier that I find acceptable.  The Natursutten, King of all pacifiers, is molded in one piece from 100% organic rubber and imported from Europe.  

I prefer simple elegant objects, please.  Good bye, tacky Binkys!  
You (don't) suck.

Giving it a try.

Getting into it.  See my lips smashed up against my Goldi?

I soothed myself to sleep for the first time ever!


See it in action!

2 comments:

BW said...

It's amazing how much he reminds me of a tiny bunglet and tinglet with the binky in. Spitting image of his auntie ting and uncle bung!

BW said...

I need fresh photos plz.