Grandma is a snakecharmer for babies. Her soothing Taiwanese chants and rhythmic baby noises calm me down.
I love Grandma.
Grandma went back to Vancouver yesterday. Good-bye, Grandma! See you at Christmas! I miss you!
Follow the Life of the Boy Adventurer
8 comments:
It says the video is not available. Please to fix. I need my supply of Palden vids.
something is wrong with the video feature and i don't know how to fix it. the bath video is not working anymore either
yes it is very dissatisfying to be unable to view videos.
maybe try deleting and reloading the video.
It's a problem with the damn blogger website.
The video works now! Hooray! Cute noises are made by all - most enjoyable.
Video plays in firefox but not google chrome.
It works in Chrome now. Too cute. Mom so happy and Paldy clinging to her with his tiny hand.
Post a Comment