Follow the Life of the Boy Adventurer
Way to be a pack leader!
ah! i just barfed because it's too cute. i'm gonna do it again now
I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact expression on Jesse's face before
no shame! noble rider, trusty steed. and snazzy striped pjs to top it all off.
I'm noticing a lot of green stripes in Palden's wardrobe. Is that the hot trend in the under-1 set?
Oh man, Chauncy doesn't look too pleased.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to be a pack leader!
ah! i just barfed because it's too cute. i'm gonna do it again now
I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact expression on Jesse's face before
no shame! noble rider, trusty steed. and snazzy striped pjs to top it all off.
I'm noticing a lot of green stripes in Palden's wardrobe. Is that the hot trend in the under-1 set?
Oh man, Chauncy doesn't look too pleased.
Post a Comment