That's a cute idea, Bev, but she lives with Paldy, so she would never know if it was him or the phone. Having said that, I like the idea of preserving the sound so it could be used years from now, when he's a teenager. I forsee many opportunities to embarrass him in front of his friends.
Package Deal
-
Today's Groupon offer (Groupon is an e-mail coupon system) in Lubbock
features both tattoo removal and concealed handgun classes. This is a great
combinati...
4 comments:
Tummy time is for suckers!
I love the spirit yell at the beginning! Put your back into it, Paldy!
you should get a paldy ringtone for your cell phone. bung can do it for you.
That's a cute idea, Bev, but she lives with Paldy, so she would never know if it was him or the phone. Having said that, I like the idea of preserving the sound so it could be used years from now, when he's a teenager. I forsee many opportunities to embarrass him in front of his friends.
Post a Comment