Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jumperoo II!

I've been telling mommy and daddy for sometime now that I need more exciting pastimes.  Finally...they listened and now I have a Jumperoo!

8 comments:

BW said...

Wow you guys have a lot of baby stuff now. Paldy is growing so fast! Already in an upright jumping toy. That thing is full of sensory stimulators! P.S. Do I detect a curl in the hair now?

Carolyn said...

oh man...i'm gonna watch this video so hard when i get home

Allison said...

You you mean pastimes? Palden is too young to have a past.
Yours,
Dr. Whitney

P.S. Very delightful video action.

Carolyn said...

those are some powerful legs

Carolyn said...

is there an extended director's cut somewhere?

BW said...

Looks like he might be right handed. He did the same right-arm fling in the bath video.

Allison said...

Palden seems to have an enthusiasm for jumping and intricate footwork. You should get him tiny tap shoes.

Evelyn said...

Yes, I think Paldy is right-handed too.