Follow the Life of the Boy Adventurer
He seems really into it.
As a faculty member at the Georgia Institute of Technology, I find your essentialist comments about gender and technology highly problematic.
ah he can hold things sort ofyes and i hate the word "problematic" but i agree with allison
ALL MEN LOVE TECHNOLOGY ALL MEN LOVE TECHNOLOGY I WILL DRESS MY BABY ONLY IN BLUE CLOTHING HA HA HA HAHA AHAHAHAHTAKE THAT!
why are you being such a fish monger?
Have you actually seen Paldy dressed all in blue?I love fish.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He seems really into it.
As a faculty member at the Georgia Institute of Technology, I find your essentialist comments about gender and technology highly problematic.
ah he can hold things sort of
yes and i hate the word "problematic" but i agree with allison
ALL MEN LOVE TECHNOLOGY ALL MEN LOVE TECHNOLOGY I WILL DRESS MY BABY ONLY IN BLUE CLOTHING HA HA HA HAHA AHAHAHAH
TAKE THAT!
why are you being such a fish monger?
Have you actually seen Paldy dressed all in blue?
I love fish.
Post a Comment