Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Day at the Park

It was a lovely day on Sunday, so I went to the park.

I met this kid, Timo, who's a few weeks younger than me, 
but can crawl and pull himself up on his feet (show-off!).  
He's messing with my shoes.  I don't think I like him.

I learned a bit about botany.  
Here are some exotic looking beauties.


Then, the best part: the swing!

7 comments:

Allison said...

The swing video is like the fort-da game, with the roles reversed. Whoa.

BW said...

I don't understand Allison's comment, but I like striped pants.

Kate said...

Don't stress, Palden. Nobody likes a showoff. Plus you're far cuter than Timo and have a more oshare wardrobe.

Carolyn said...

Back off the shoes, punk.

The beginning of the video is great, when Palden comes swinging into view with a huge smile

Kate said...

I just read this post again and it made me so angry! Soon, Palden, soon. You'll learn to walk...nay, run! Then you can chuckle to yourself and ask Timo how your dust tastes.

Evelyn said...

I just found out that Timo is NOT vaccinated!!

Kate said...

GERMY LITTLE BUGGER!