Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Haase Bittin'

I hear haaaase pullin' is a fine sport.  
Here I demonstrate a baby variant: haaase bittin'.

Ready?

Bite the haaase.

Take a short break.

CHOMP!

7 comments:

BW said...

Padly bite a Clydesdale!

BW said...

If he's haase bitin, then he's definitely ready to move on from mushed peas and carrots. Bring on the red meats!

Kate said...

I showed a friend The Palden Report and she tried to claim that her nephew is as cute as Palden. I disagreed. Because that is impossible.

BW said...

Good job Kate.

Evelyn said...

Kate, my opinion of you has risen even higher.

Carolyn said...

Haha all she could do was claim to be as cute, not even cuter. What kind of an aunt is that... other than a liar.

Palden and I have the same bangs

Kate said...

Carolyn made Palden the wallpaper on my pasocon during her last visit. The amazing sideways picture. You know the one.

Out of non-relatives, I may be his biggest fan.