nice hair paldy. amazing nuzzle. i was in suspense the whole time from the second chauncey made his appearance in the background. "what's he gonna do?? is he gonna approach paldy?" AND THEN HE DID!
1) double cowlick AND rear mullet?? glam-rock hair! 2) I imagine Chauncey's inner voice sounding something like Eeyore. "hiiii paaaaalden. what're you doooing? youuuu smell fresh todayyyyy." 3) how much fun must it be to sit in a chair that cuddles your bottom?
Package Deal
-
Today's Groupon offer (Groupon is an e-mail coupon system) in Lubbock
features both tattoo removal and concealed handgun classes. This is a great
combinati...
8 comments:
BLGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice hair paldy. amazing nuzzle. i was in suspense the whole time from the second chauncey made his appearance in the background. "what's he gonna do?? is he gonna approach paldy?" AND THEN HE DID!
Looks like Chauncey is a very good big brother. I love Paldy's hair.
This video triggers spontaneous ovulation.
so many commenting points!
1) double cowlick AND rear mullet?? glam-rock hair!
2) I imagine Chauncey's inner voice sounding something like Eeyore. "hiiii paaaaalden. what're you doooing? youuuu smell fresh todayyyyy."
3) how much fun must it be to sit in a chair that cuddles your bottom?
Maybe Chauncey's voice is a cross between Eeyore's and Scooby Doo's.
I watched this video at least a dozen times today. Can't get enough of "Presenting my toy ball."
Eeyore and Scooby Doo is a tough combo-impression! Sir Chauncey is a mystery wrapped in a riddle.
Post a Comment