Yet another wonderful set of horizontal striped footie pjs + hip checkered floor pattern = daringly fashion forward combination. Make Tim Gunn proud, Palden.
Package Deal
-
Today's Groupon offer (Groupon is an e-mail coupon system) in Lubbock
features both tattoo removal and concealed handgun classes. This is a great
combinati...
9 comments:
amazing!
It looks like he is reacting after being plopped in the chair: "What just happened?"
is he big enough to fit the panda onesie yet?
blargh i just barfed EVERYWHERE because of too much cuteness
I like how he's making the "V" sign with his fingers
Yet another wonderful set of horizontal striped footie pjs + hip checkered floor pattern = daringly fashion forward combination. Make Tim Gunn proud, Palden.
I can't believe how cute he's getting. It's really disturbing. Have you thought of show biz for this kid? (I know... I'm going to hell)
Yes - become a deranged stage mother asap! Make Palden earn his keep. Those green stripey outfits aren't going to purchase themselves!
That's what I'm sayin'!
Post a Comment