I was really excited this time to make the trip to California this Summer. I had a great time!
My own window seat!
Auntie Erin threw a wonderful party when we arrived. A good time was had by all (Although I can't remember what Auntie Amy was giving the thumbs up about).
Auntie Erin also gave some good golf pointers.
Grandpa and I...
...were a couple of hams!
My toes touched the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Forget swimming, I was ready to body surf!
Grandma made sure I had a steady supply of blueberries.
Mommy and I played near an awesome waterfall at Aunt Amy and Uncle Steve's house.
And on my last day, I got to pretend to drive a race car. Auntie Amy and Uncle Steve had a steering wheel mounted on their living room chair. Seriously. So cool.
Thanks to everyone who made my trip so special! See you soon.
2 comments:
thumbs up.
fun
Post a Comment