It's been a very exciting past couple of days, everyone.

First we celebrated Uncle Bung's 22nd Birthday!

Then...next...time to celebrate my 1st birthday!
I got a nice card from Great Aunt Julie.
I enjoyed the sparkles.

I played in the bathtub with a new bath toy from
Grandpa Lucky & Grandma Tamie.
Highly enjoyable!

Getting ready for my birthday party. Here are my party favors!

Daddy made me a cake.
That's a bear, not Chauncey.

Grandma gave me a red envelope for my college fund.
Thanks for thinking about my brain!

Off to my party at The Little Gym!

Banging sticks!

Bubble land

Free time

The trampoline

What's she eating? I think she got a bigger slice of pizza.

My birthday cake.
Daddy made a masterpiece!

Mouth full of cake!

I love to smash cake.

The procession home.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Palden!
Looks like a wonderful birthday! Happy birthday darling bear!
Palden is enormous! What kind of cake was it?
"Yellow butter cake," says Jesse Doe.
Post a Comment