Hello Folks! I've been away conquering the land of California.
I had a good time on the flight over.
I got to read my Hi Bye book 50 times and made many new friends.
Overall, I'm an excellent traveller.
This is the same high chair my Daddy and Auntie Erin used,
as well as my grandma and great aunts.

I met my Uncle Carlos.
I mixed with some West Coast ladies.
Played with Aunt Amy Lo, also known as Amy the Yellow.
(newsflash: Amy Lo, you're also now known as Amy the Yellow!)

Auntie Erin is fun!
This one is at Auntie Erin's house and is finished off nicely in granite.
Also a very nice granite design here.
They know how to treat a baby.



3 comments:
CUTE! I WANT MORE!
Lovely photos!
I like the way Paldy's hand is holding Jesse's hand with the mochi, making sure that it's not going anywhere.
Aunty Amy Yellow had a great time with Paldy! He's such a composed child. I can't get over how much he looks like Pa Wang.
Post a Comment