Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Farm Visit

Mommy and Daddy have joined a CSA this year.  
We were invited to the farm for a family picnic.

Just checking things out

Eating yogurt for the first time is serious...

I have in-utero memories of the taste of watermelon!

Beckett and I like the same kind of Binky.

Hey Beckett, let go of my shoe!

It's hot in the fields!

Our farm!

4 comments:

BW said...

This urban farmer heartily approves of your farm membership. In the watermelon photo, Palden's smiley eyes and mouth remind me so much of balbo, it's quite amazing.

Carolyn said...

Too many big people. More baby.

Kate said...

way to keep the focus on food, Palden! more eating and less work, I always say.

also your binky is much more bling-ed out than your friends. good work.

Amy said...

He's got the indignant hand gestures down! Go Paldy!