Follow the Life of the Boy Adventurer
Your son is so talented. You must be proud.
Shouldn't it be "Poo-Suvius?"
Beverley says what I've been thinking for some time, but I thought it would be too pushy to mention it. Thanks, Bev!
How thankful I am to have such eagle-eyed readers to point out such an embarassing faux-pas!
a regular daily poo is healthy. palden is a good boy
He doesn't do it daily. He saves it up over several days for a giant explosion.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your son is so talented. You must be proud.
Shouldn't it be "Poo-Suvius?"
Beverley says what I've been thinking for some time, but I thought it would be too pushy to mention it. Thanks, Bev!
How thankful I am to have such eagle-eyed readers to point out such an embarassing faux-pas!
a regular daily poo is healthy. palden is a good boy
He doesn't do it daily. He saves it up over several days for a giant explosion.
Post a Comment